SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Conversant
The Senior Account Executive will manage a book of existing business and generate new business - identify, influence, present and close deals with potential customers, leading and leveraging Conversant’s capabilities. The person in this position has a strong knowledge of all online advertising model, data and measurement.
This individual is well versed in start-up environments, prospecting, contract negotiation, introducing and selling new products/ideas/concepts/services. This role leads collaborative Sales efforts and utilizes other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- Drive significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Conversant can help prospects achieve their business goals within a geographic region. (Midwest)
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Account Management, Product Management, Legal, Media Delivery, and other relevant departments when necessary in the sale process
- Negotiate and close new contracts with clients and agencies.
- Provide strategic and constructive feedback to Sales management as it relates to generating revenue
- Stay current on industry trends. Bring Conversant solutions to help clients meet their business goals.
- Provide strategic direction and account management skills to ensure ongoing management and development of new accounts
- 5+ years of sales experience in media, data, marketing or advertising related fields, with a successful close rate
- 2+ years of display marketing/interactive/data advertising experience
- Ability to identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (i.e...Salesforce.com)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.