Senior Advisory Solution Consultant, Strategic Accounts at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting Strategic Accounts. You will guide revenue for one of our top accounts with the support and partnership of Solution Sales, Product Management, and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide on the platform and help articulate the platform's value for the account.
What you get to do in this role:
- The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position, and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for your assigned territory.
- Manage all aspects of the technical relationship in some of ServiceNow’s largest and most complex accounts.
- Coordinate and orchestrate resources from Solution Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, Customer Outcomes, Value Management, and Executive Leadership to design and deliver cross-platform solutions and ensure that our customers are successful and realizing value.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for our customers’ C-level leadership and the internal sales team at ServiceNow.
- Organize and Coordinate product workshops and Account EBC (Executive Briefing Center) meetings
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
- Share and learn best practices and reusable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in (product specific area)
- Experience selling Enterprise Software
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart to guide execution excellence
- Travel, as necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.