We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Senior Analyst, Sales Operations is responsible for supporting the sales team in strategic planning and analysis. You will lead projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as support strategic planning and development of goals and KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on sales metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with sales leaders and account executives on forecasting best practices, territory planning, commissions, and staffing analysis.
Personal Qualities to Success in the Role
- You are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing legal tech companies
- You have an innate sense of curiosity and like to solve problems
- You thrive when given accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end
- You excel when collaborating cross-functionally with sales team members and other analysts
- You enjoy the challenge of operating in unchartered territory and leveraging both quantitative and qualitative information
- Directly partner with the sales team at all levels to support the development of sales strategy and priorities, including participating in the annual strategic planning process and the creation of OKRs and performance metrics.
- Support sales leadership with change management practices that promote internal adoption and retention of programs and key company initiatives.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of sales trends, especially revenue growth and renewal forecasting across global sales teams.
- Support operational processes that enable sales managers to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for territory assignments, staffing analysis, and quota-setting.
- Curate, evaluate, and report on departmental and team goals, and make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s overall commercial strategy.
- Participate in sales incentive plan design, including analysis of existing design plan efficacy, as well as planning for annual design and policy changes. Maintain documentation and tracking of compensation policies.
- Lead business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of go-to-market teams.
- Guide and facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the go-to-market teams to accurately report on key metrics.
- Mentor junior members of the team on analysis, data gathering, and planning projects.
- 5+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.