Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, build, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a Senior Associate of Business Development Operations to join our Growth team and help drive our sales to grow the business! This exciting opportunity requires someone who understands how strategic analysis, marketing, and customer relationships drive success. If you are motivated and passionate about learning sales operations in the digital transformation space, we want to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead management, maintenance and analysis of sales data to inform or update pursuit strategies
- Conduct regular reporting of pipeline and analysis for senior leadership
- Administer and support management of Business Development team technology stack
- Support creation and maintenance of sales collateral, case studies, pitch materials, client information, etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of companies and Individuals that are targets or prospects for Bounteous services, providing more leverage to our BD executives
- Work closely with teams across departments to implement initiatives and improvements for the growth team and pursuit processes
- Assist with drafting sales proposals, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in a consulting and/or agency environment, ideally including experience with data management, reporting and analysis
- Driven, ambitious and proactive individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of team members and management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Google Suite, Salesforce, Confluence/JIRA and other relevant software
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description