Senior AWS Specialist-Windows at Ensono
Ensono, LP seeks a Senior AWS Specialist-Windows in Downers Grove, IL. Act as lead engineer on client deployment projects and product engineering projects. Provide AWS subject matter expertise advice and assistance to presales architects. Installation, configuration, and ongoing management of O/S and AWS services. Implement and maintain custom client machine images and centralized configuration management to enable quick repeatable builds and autoscaling. Maintain high availability through proactive measures. Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues. Ensure clients and partners are updated on current status of work and issues. Raise, investigate and resolve problems and known errors in line with the problem management process. Proactively improve ways of working and processes. Partake in on call rota to provide 24x7 4th line support for Ensono’s AWS clients. Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments. Act as team leader in Team Leaders absence.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, IT, engineering or related field + 10 years of experience supporting highly customer focused mission critical environments (high profile websites or enterprise infrastructure). In lieu of a bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, IT, engineering or related field + 10 years of experience supporting highly customer-focused mission critical environments (high profile websites or enterprise infrastructure), the employer will accept 12 years of experience supporting highly customer-focused mission critical environments (high profile websites or enterprise infrastructure).
Must have experience with:
- Windows O/S, IIS, SQL, AD;
- Implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services including EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloudfront, and Elasticache;
- Building and maintaining scalable and autoscaled environments using automation and configuration management tools including Terraform and Ansible;
- Scripting in Powershell;
- Using GIT for version control;
- Working in an ITIL environment;
- 3 years of experience in engineering, architecting, or supporting AWS solutions;
- Possess MCP certification;
- Hold at least one AWS associate level certification or AWS professional architect certification.
40 hours/week. Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S.
Applicants who are interested in this position may apply to www.jobpostingtoday.com Reference #97647 for consideration.