Senior Brand Partner
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
To thrive as a member of the Foursquare sales team, your ambition should match our world-changing aspirations. We are a close-knit team that works hard, striving to craft an experience that will touch the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
About This Position:
Foursquare is hiring a Chicago based salesperson to call on brands and agencies. As a Brand Partner in Chicago, you'll be responsible for driving sales by vetting, negotiating and building great marketing programs that our Fortune 1,000 clients will love! As our product evolves, you'll have the unique opportunity to contribute to our monetization efforts while working with top tier ad agencies and brands in selling Foursquare’s suite of ad products.
This role will be based out of our Chicago Office.
- Prospect and sell Foursquare’s suite of ad products into ad agencies and top-tier brands
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout your territory
- Forecast, track and report sales performance
- Meet quarterly revenue targets as set by sales management
- Consult with customers and agencies on their marketing needs, and help them understand the Foursquare platform
- Help shape the development of Foursquare’s monetization strategy as we build and iterate different marketing strategies for brands
- Work closely with members of our world class Account Management and Sales Operations teams to help provide best in-class client services, up-sell and enhance performance for clients
- 7+ years experience in digital media sales
- Sales experience in the mobile/location space and/or the programmatic space, either at a DSP or related ad tech company
- Avid and passionate Foursquare and Swarm users with an interest and desire to compete in our space
- Strong relationships with Chicago-based advertising agencies and direct clients
- Strategic thinker that can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Proven success meeting/exceeding annual revenue goals between $3mm and $7mm
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- Deep relationships within Entertainment, Automotive, Retail and QSR/Casual Dining categories
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Extremely professional and positive demeanor
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description