Senior Business Process Architect at ServiceNow
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.Job Description
To continue our rapid growth and scale, the Operational Excellence organization within Customer Success Group (CSG) leads the development and adoption of core operational capabilities such as business architecture and process, program and portfolio management. This critical capability will enable us to grow and scale our business in a healthy, sustainable manner across CSG; comprising Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Training, Certification and Accreditation.
The Senior Business Process Architect will lead business process improvement/transformation for Sales and Channel within CSG initiatives across the enterprise to optimize experience, streamline processes while improving overall effectiveness and efficiencies. He/she understands best practices for GTM business architecture, performance improvement and process design, is able to demonstrate ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities and develop scalable outcomes. The Sr. Business Process Architect will define, standardize and evolve As-Is and To-Be business capabilities, conduct analysis to recommend prioritization of capabilities and underlying processes and metrics to scale across Sales/Channel and Marketing disciplines. In addition to rolling up her/his sleeves to transform business processes, the Business Process Architect will aid in determining and prioritizing the capabilities, their underlying processes and metrics that CSG must develop in order to achieve our priorities and desired outcomes. He/she will need to work cross-functional and organizationally, partnering with business stakeholders, IT, etc. Finally, he/she will coach and mentor process managers and analysts across CSG.
As a Senior Business Process Architect in CSG, you will be regarded as the subject matter expert in GTM business architecture, process design and enablement within Sales and Channel domains. Together with the head of CSG Operational Excellence and business stakeholders, you will facilitate or drive assessment, improvement and/or transformation of capabilities, business processes that are scalable and effective. You are strategic in your thinking, possess previous, relevant experience defining, running and transforming GTM business capabilities and processes. You are creative, flexible and an experienced practitioner; with a growth mindset and superior collaboration skills. In addition to driving process rigor, you are able to paint/see the big picture while also rolling up your sleeves to “get into the details” as needed. Understanding of the core value chain of the SaaS business model will enable you to surface interdependencies and aid in prioritization of process scope definition and improvement across the GTM landscape.
- Define and integrate GTM business architecture, capabilities, associated processes and metrics across CSG Sales and Channel functions
- Refine and execute the 3-year capability roadmap for CSG
- Work closely with enterprise and IT architecture teams to provide alignment with CSG architecture direction
- In partnership with business stakeholders, build, analyze and transform operating processes across CSG and the enterprise
- Develop and evaluate metrics to measure process improvement outcomes and their alignment with strategic program objectives
- Collaborate with Program, Portfolio Managers and Change Management leaders to align activities and conduct change impact analysis
- Provide business architectural analysis, insights and best practices to portfolio prioritization recommendations
- Drive growth mindset and continuous improvement by training yourself and business process managers/analysts within CSG
- Provide input to the enterprise-wide policies and capabilities roadmap and continuously iterate/maintain for CSG
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in business architecture and process management, specifically in Sales, Channel and Marketing
- Direct experience leading and transforming end-to-end process improvement; designing processes and defining metrics across GTM functions
- Deep knowledge of and experience designing and building SaaS Sales, Channel, operating processes across the enterprise
- Demonstrated expertise in defining and analyzing performance metrics leveraging process design best practices
- Minimum of seven years of experience in enterprise software/SaaS or related industry with a broad understanding of its business priorities and nuances
- Proven expertise in architectural concepts (data, architecture, and solution), issues and trends
- Superior communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization; inclusive of written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Ability to connect the dots across a diverse portfolio of programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six Sigma expertise is highly desirable
- Experience training employees on business process standardization practices is preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.