Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Conversant’s technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. At the same time, you’ll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Manage and mentor up to two direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
- Integrate marketers into the Conversant system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- 6+ Years of experience in a Technical Role
- Management experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.