ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position reports to: Director of Curriculum
ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. In this particular role, we are seeking a Senior Curriculum Developer to help drive partner success through the management and development of our readiness programs and training portfolio.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop partner-oriented sales, pre-sales, and technical course content at a variety of skill levels and personas in instructor-led and digital formats.
- Redesign existing pre-sales and sales training content with a focus on our partner personas.
- Manage existing industry training content and learning paths and reorient to our partner ecosystem.
- Provide leadership, technical project coordination, consultative services, and liaison with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop course specifications and gather course content.
- Create certification exam materials, including scenarios, multiple-choice, and other item formats for use in testing knowledge.
- Travel up to 20% (worldwide) per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3-5 years sales, pre-sales, and technical training experience, specifically in an instructional design role.
- Worked successfully in a partner-oriented organization and/or function.
- Operates with a high performance, growth-mindset attitude that results in flexibility, creativity, and wiliness to work independently by displaying dependability and accountability of meeting deadlines and contributing to problem solving.
- Incorporates measurement and assessments into all learning content.
- Constructs quality content for technical training based on industry design standards, processes, and incorporating user and stakeholder feedback.
- Utilizes effective project management techniques to organize training projects and to ensure quality.
- Communicates to stakeholders and team members with articulate and detailed presentations and ability to effectively lead productive meetings.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Rise, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, ScreenFlow).
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and web conferencing applications.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.