Senior Director, Corporate Development at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Director, Corporate Development
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation!
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Director, Corporate Development to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As the Senior Director, Corporate Development, you would partner with external advisors and internal colleagues to perform due diligence, model, structure, negotiate and ultimately lead all components of the transaction process. This would include negotiation of transaction business points, legal documentation, the coordination of cross-functional teams during the due diligence, and overall process management for execution and integration.
How you can make a difference
- Own transaction structuring and negotiation of corresponding transaction-related agreements for acquisitions of medium to large primary care practices (in partnership with VillageMD counsel)
- Perform financial due diligence and partner with team members across VillageMD, as well as external advisors, to ensure completion of broad-based diligence and integration planning, including deep dives into clinic operations, value-based contract performance, and legal diligence, among others
- Perform financial modeling to estimate anticipated ranges of returns on investment
- Partner with VillageMD’s financial / operating leadership to establish financial planning / KPIs to be measured post-close
- Partner with senior leadership to insure alignment re: key terms and expectations for transactions
- Manage day-to-day transactions processes, communications, and outside relationships with both selling physicians and external advisors
- Be accountable for completion and / or coordination of other transaction and acquisition-related support services, as determined in partnership with the Company
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with minimal direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Ability and willingness to drive collaboration across the team and a commitment to transparency on open matters, next steps, and performance measurement
- High emotional intelligence including the ability to develop substantial relationships and successfully navigate diverse partner groups
- Shown experience performing under pressure in an extremely fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- 14+ years of experience in M&A, corporate development or venture capital required.
- Extensive deal management experience.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.