RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise Financial Services (Banks, Asset & Wealth Management) companies
• Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
• Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
• Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements
• Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
• Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
• Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
QUALIFICATIONS OF SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• 7 + years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals. Financial Services experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic enterprise accounts
• Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
• Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
• Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment
• Travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
• Bachelor's degree