Senior Director of Sales
Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Director of Sales
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Director of Sales to help us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need people to coach our high-performance, quota-carrying Account Executives through our consultative enterprise SaaS process. Leading with intelligence, humility, and palpable enthusiasm, a Director of Sales will grow our team and coach them toward even greater efficiency, success, and scale.
What you’ll do
- Ensure your team meets their revenue goals and quota which includes generating net new business or new sales from existing business with our largest Enterprise customers and prospects.
- Meet individually with every member of your team (typically 3-4 Sales Managers) every week. You’ll review their pipeline and territory, assist with the navigation of a long, complex sales cycle, discuss the health of their accounts, discuss the customer journey, gently criticize their strategies, and lay down some clear, concise wisdom to help them hit their goals.
- Routinely shadow customer calls and then lead sessions with your Account Executives to provide feedback and coaching.
- Participate in and lead team meetings in coordination with the Vice President of Account Management.
- Help further refine the Sales Manager role, so that we can more effectively source, interview, and hire additional AEs/Managers.
- Meet weekly with the VP of Account Management to review monthly forecasting, team wins and losses, individual performance, and emerging industry trends you’ve identified from talking with your team and our customers.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience successfully managing employees in an enterprise sales environment, preferably in the HR or SaaS sales space.
- Successful track record working with Enterprise customers on a revenue-generating sales team.
- An innate curiosity to know what makes each of your Account Executives tick, and an insatiable need to help each of them succeed--including supporting reps as they meet and beat new business quotas in the neighborhood of seven figures.
- Experience working through the purchasing process at large companies.
- Builds effective teams
- Communicates effectively
- Makes excellent decisions
- Develops talent
- Directs work
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!