Senior Enablement Manager – Salesforce SE Enablement at DocuSign
Senior Enablement Manager – Salesforce SE Enablement
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign seeks a result-oriented individual to join the Worldwide Enablement and Effectiveness organization. This key resource will work directly with global sales, customer success, solution engineering, business development and marketing teams to enable Salesforce Sales Engineers (SEs) on DocuSign Agreement Cloud products and related solutions. Enablement programs include, but are not limited to Salesforce SE focused; eLearning product training, product related webinars & classroom training, and Agreement Cloud demonstrations and presentations. This role requires close collaboration with the DocuSign Business Development and Sales Engineering organizations.
- Partner with Business Development to identify and prioritize Salesforce SE focused enablement requirement.
- Collaborate with the DocuSign enablement and SE teams to design, implement, deliver, and operationalize required advanced product related enablement programs for Salesforce SEs. Program format includes eLearning, webinar, experiential exercises, workshops, classroom-based delivery, and product demonstrations as required.
- Ensures all advanced product positioning is appropriately and accurately included in all Salesforce SE enablement programs by remaining educated and informed on all current and future product development. Provides training and delivery of officially supported product roadmap presentations including Product Lifecycle updates.
- Collaborate with the enablement leadership team to provide reporting and analytics related to Salesforce SE product enablement.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to identify, prioritize, standardize and deliver Salesforce SE product training and enablement.
- SaaS Sales Engineering experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- 8+ years direct SaaS sales, customer success, or solution engineering experience representing multi-product, platform, or comprehensive cloud solutions
- Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging technology companies
- Enablement/training/coaching experience
- Polished and impactful presenter
- Combination of technical and sales/customer success acumen
- Sales Engineering experience preferred
- Project management expertise a plus
- DocuSign Agreement Cloud product technical product knowledge a plus
- Enablement Design & Facilitation skills / experience a plus
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams)
- Strong customer success and sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Stellar internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customer, and technology
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.