Senior Industry Vertical Sales - Telco, Technology & Emerging Verticals
Signal is growing and we’re expanding our sales team! We’re seeking a senior level sales executive with a proven track record of growing new, scalable and profitable businesses. Ideal candidates have successfully built strategic sales initiatives that resulted in accelerated seven-figure deals. We’re looking for a natural leader with the ability to work cross-functionally, specifically someone who can set clear operational strategies with virtual teams internally and externally. You also have the know how to meet customer expectations and see our customers as partners, not just prospects. You also come with a demonstrated pedigree for being self sufficient, a strong network at C-Level and Mid-Level within this vertical. This role reports into our EVP, Client & Industry Development Group.
Sound up for the challenge? Keep on reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Carrying an individual quota. You will be responsible for delivering net new revenue growth within this vertical.
- You will also build a team a team to support you once you achieve certain levels of pipeline and also deal flow.
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives.
- Educating our client prospects on customer identity resolution and its impact on loyalty, retention and media spend.
- Communicating the value of Signal and our services to top decision-makers and executive-level stakeholders — and, of course, closing deals.
- Navigating customers through the various stages of the sales cycle.
- Mobilizing and leading a broad team of Signal team experts throughout the sales process.
- Constructing, forecasting, managing and growing sales activity and pipeline to meet (or, better yet, exceed) revenue targets and company goals.
- Vetting key opportunities from existing pipeline as well as generating new business leads.
- Building momentum among various stakeholders, influencers and gatekeepers within the organization.
What do we need from you?
- 10 years + of sales, business development and or consulting / operations experience
- Sales strategy
- Advising and consulting Fortune 500 companies - specific Telco & Tech vertical experience is required
- Mobile, video and TV advertising
- Software and enterprise sales
- Business planning and execution
- Specific experience, ideally seven years in one or more of the following: SaaS platform sales, ad tech (DMP, DSP, attribution), media (digital/paid), or other relevant roles in a SaaS company.
- A minimum of 5 years consistency in meeting and exceeding quota (i.e., consistent top 20% performer).
- A demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building client relationships.
- Established relationships and presence within key verticals: travel, technology, telco and also Financial Services.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A natural affinity for understanding and responding to the needs of potential clients.
- A fiercely entrepreneurial, mindset and excitement over owning your own territory.
- A proven mastery of building and managing your pipeline, as well as creating and sustaining sales momentum.
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely depending on where concentration of opportunity exists
- A team-first orientation, with the ability to work and build cross-functional stakeholder relationships a must
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.