Senior Key Account Executive at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Sr. Key Account Executive
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Sr. Key Account Executive to help us continue on our journey.
How you'll help
As a Key Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for generating ALEX sales with Jellyvision’s largest and most sought after target logos. These accounts will generally be made up of Jellyvision’s Jumbo and Key Employers. You’ll work within a strategic team composed of select Business Development Representatives to penetrate our key logos, map strategic buying groups, generate meetings, and ensure that each deal closes successfully and smoothly. On top of that, you’ll partner collaboratively with your team to ensure you’re successfully prospecting, networking, relationship building, and jumping through procurement hoops in a way that delights our customers.
What you'll do
- Exceed a $700k+ quota
- Work with your Key Accounts Pod to generate net new business with our largest Jumbo and Key prospects
- Partner with the Marketing team to implement strategic marketing initiatives in an effort to drive significant, successful funnel conversion
- Work collaboratively to build thorough account plans that take channel partnerships, buying group complexity, and a seasonal selling cycle into consideration
- Perfect the process of team selling. As this is a new and unique strategy, we’ll be looking to you to help perfect the “pod process.” You will work cross-functionally with key revenue and executive leaders to bring in our most desired and valuable logos. In addition to managing external relationships, you’ll need to be an expert in navigating internal stakeholders in an effort to drive the business forward
- Manage a sales cycle that can be complex and long
- Use creativity to keep a dialogue going with dozens of key prospects during the sales cycle.
- Master the art of storytelling –which is a big part of Jellyvision’s sales methodology– along with the science of sales.
- Build and deliver business cases that demonstrate ROI and compelling value propositions for a variety of stakeholders across different levels of the organization
- Negotiate price and contractual terms with all new customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase (legal, CFOs, CEOs, etc.)
- Serve as the driving force that keeps potential deals moving through the procurement process smoothly, all while exhibiting constant Jellyvision charm
- Become close friends with Salesforce.com
Experience & Skills
- 6+ years of sales experience (preferably in the technology industry selling B2B)
- Solid technology, agency, or benefits background selling into large organizations (Fortune 1000)
- Experience meeting and beating a quota in the seven figures
- Experience working through the purchasing process at large companies
- Sales instincts and drive
- Market research skills
- Organization and time management skills in spades
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stellar people & listening skills
- The ability to challenge people in an empathetic way
- Innate curiosity and the ability to act on it
- Technical savvy
- The ability to collaborate well with others
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focused
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results
- Business Insight
- Interpersonal Savvy
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!