Senior Manager, Industry Sales Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Global Customer Success Group- Enablement (GCSGE) Organization
The CSG Enablement organization is an instrumental function in developing key skills in the field to provide exceptional experiences and value to our customers. The CSG Enablement organization equips sellers with relevant programs, training, resources, and tools to provide best-in-class digital transformation in the market. We help sellers develop skills, knowledge, and high-performing habits that help our customers achieve success faster, smarter, and more effectively.
The Industry Sales Enablement Senior Manager plays a critical role in developing key skills and competencies for our sellers in the Manufacturing (Mfg), Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) industries across the Americas region. The role is instrumental in developing skills to speak our customer’s industry language, articulate their unique business processes and recognize industry buyers/personas. The roles also helps our sellers maintain industry relevancy at every single touchpoint in a sales lifecycle and in the evolving market. The Industry Sales Enablement Manager facilitates alignment across sales, industry GTM, product marketing, and the sales enablement organization in the Americas region. In this role, you will collaborate with Industry GTM and sales to identify experts to drive and demonstrate industry expertise in the field. The Industry Sales Enablement Senior Manager designs and applies leading learning principles on enablement programs to accelerate comprehension and demonstration of new industry skills in the field. The role will also support and execute regional and global enablement efforts that help drive, sell, and demonstrate a differentiated value to our customers in their industry.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in advancing industry selling skillsets in the field, executing sales enablement programs, and the ability to drive cross-functional teams through outcome-based enablement strategies. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven record of accomplishment in leading industry sales enablement programs.
- Be the trusted sales enablement business partner in the Manufacturing (Mfg), Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) industries]
- Provide industry sellers with relevant knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve sales objectives/priorities
- Partner with the industry subject matter experts on enablement programs, content, curriculum, deployment, and metrics
- Co-build, vet, and deploy annual and quarterly sales enablement calendars for Mfg and HLS
- Partner with enablement counterparts for enablement program delivery
- Leverage industry knowledge assets to construct, deliver or facilitate enablement solution for specific regional sales teams
- End-to-end program management for industry sales enablement programs in the field
- Manage and communicate the enablement portfolio including, active and completed programs, updates, success metrics and calendar.
- Socialize and increase awareness of self-service industry content/assets/courses
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on industry enablement priorities
- Run effective enablement research and discovery
- Drive awareness of global and regional enablement programs
- Drive feedback into global and industry enablement programs
- Build content and delivery training as appropriate
- 5+ years in sales enablement
- 5+ years in industry enablement or related industry function
- Strong experience in training and enablement, ideally in high- tech and within a specific industry.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Comprehends Manufacturing and HLS industry landscape
- Ability to gain deep insights into industry and sub-industry quickly
- Capable of taking complex industry landscapes and translating into simple selling language
- Comprehends selling methodologies and sales process
- Demonstrate leadership presence with the highest levels of the organization
- Excellent communicator:
- Active and empathetic listener
- Courageous, transparent, and articulate communicator
- Can develop relevant industry and enablement point of view
- Collaborate at all functions and at all levels of the organization
- Learn and stay relevant with products, services and selling landscape
- Read and interpret industry sales performance reports for strengths and gaps
- Architect/Construct outcome-based enablement programs
- Run end-to-end enablement program management
- Ability to facilitate or present in live enablement sessions
- Ability to remain agile in changing and fast-paced environment
- High energy with positive energy and a growth mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.