We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Manager, Sales Development is responsible for growing, developing, and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. This role is for a leader that has the skills to develop Sales Development reps and drive programs that ensure successful pipeline development, and are targeting specific accounts that will ensure overall health of the business. You will drive sales development programs by establishing call plans, writing scripts, motivating the team, and tracking and reporting success.
- Hire, lead and manage the BDR team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Engage with sales and marketing teams to develop program objectives and establish call programs
- Create and enforce demand generation accountability metrics (top-funnel to close) to impact 50% of annual revenue
- Leading as a Disciplined and Process Obsessed Prospecting Expert
- Hands-on coaching on messaging/positioning, cadence, personas, etc.
- Drive call programs including: list sourcing, scripting, testing plans, tracking, reporting, and execution
- Run execution tests by delivering outbound calls to engage prospects and customers to take an action
- Build spiff programs and other incentives to motivate a team of SDRs
- Build weekly/quarterly/monthly lead development goals and be able to report on success within each market to sales leadership
- Become an expert on enablement and execution of sales enablement and prospecting tools
- Perform routine audits on team activity and logged information
- Partner with sales leadership on driving results from prospecting vision and strategy
- 2+ years management experience and 5+ years experience in SaaS
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and strong sense of urgency and a belief in Relativity’s Mission to Organize data, Discover the truth and Act on it
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding the best talent for your team
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.