We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, you will lead a team to build out our sales enablement strategy and programs to enable the growth and success of our sales teams. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to ensure that our sales teams can communicate the value of Relativity to customers and prospects productively and effectively. This role is a critical part of our investment in our sales employees.
Personal Qualities to Succeed in the Role
- You are excited to be part of growing one of the fasting growing legal tech companies
- You are motivated by developing others and figuring out the best way to help them learn and grow
- You are a builder and a leader who enjoys the challenge of filling in a blank slate
- You thrive when given accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others, especially sales team members
- You excel at balancing competing priorities across multiple simultaneous projects
- Own the strategy, development, and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with specific focus on new hire on-boarding, sales effectiveness, and role specific training.
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement team. Coordinate and manage enablement team members' priorities and ensure synchronization of enablement programming.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Relativity teams and leadership, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Human Resources and more.
- Develop key metrics for measuring impact of enablement programs' effectiveness.
- Partner closely with sales leadership on sales methodologies, ensuring that sellers and managers are trained on best practices and have opportunities to learn from their peers.
- Manage and continuously improve training content; work closely with product marketing to develop assets that speak to Relativity's customer segments and buyer personas.
- Intimately understand Relativity's competitive landscape and design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace.
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights on enablement to the Executive Leadership team
- 5+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization; preferably in an enablement or training capacity
- Extensive experience owning and leading sales enablement projects end-to-end with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a new hire on-boarding program and a sales enablement strategy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching junior team members - direct management experience preferred
- Experience in a SaaS environment preferred
- Prior sales experience preferred
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.