Senior Marketo Technical Consultant (Remote) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon currently has a career opportunity for a fulltime Senior Marketo Technical Consultant and will be part of Epsilon’s Digital Experience (DX) marketing automation practice.
- Works as a Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to provide solutions to complex business problems based upon real-world experiences
- Creates marketing automation implementation plans to include sales and marketing alignment, lead-to-revenue strategies, database requirements, automation configuration, and functional mapping of integrations
- Leads architecture projects, working to understand functional requirements, interacting with cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deliver
- Oversees and executes marketing automation audits, implementations, integrations, and rebuilds as a member of a cross-functional team
- Help clients set up the integrations between Marketo and CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Oracle)
- Generates customer presentations leveraging value-based methodologies
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Marketo
- 4+ years of business experience, demand generation, business consulting, in a Marketo business environment
- Marketo Certified Expert certification
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages, web services, web development, relational databases, and REST APIs
- Proven success in design, development and delivery of SaaS integration solutions
- Experience with hosting environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Excellent client communication skills
- Deep understanding of all digital marketing and product experiences, and an understanding of how they connect brands to consumers
- Proficiency in developing business cases, eliciting requirements, and implementing solution strategy with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members for enterprise-level prospects and customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize several high-speed, high-volume, complex digital projects
- Experience handling projects with a minimum 3-10 members
- Detail-oriented written and verbal presentation skills of technical concepts
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.