Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Accountable for proactively and holistically leading activities, consultation and documentation that guide the application development community through a portfolio of technology components and varying deployment patterns. Manages multiple key, highly strategic, complex cross-domain, project engagements and priorities, autonomously and in parallel. Work collaboratively to design, document and request delivery of complex, multi-platform and multi-site/zone infrastructure environments.
- Derives, challenges, and is able to comprehend and speak to detailed IT customer/application requirements.
- Works collaboratively to design, document, and request delivery of, multi-platform and multi-site/zone infrastructure environments.
- Manages multiple project engagements and priorities autonomously and in parallel.
- Proactively seeks out and works to solve/avoid technical issues before project timelines are impacted.
- Understands, communicates, and challenges standards and processes where appropriate.
- Maintains working knowledge of IT industry and trends.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related course of study.
- 6+ years in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience, multiple technology areas.
- In lieu of education, 10+ years experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience, multiple technology areas.
- MarTech Digital Platform Experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Adobe Target
- Java, API
- React, Node
- Web Analytics
#Remote #BI-Remote #MR-SY1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.