Senior Sales Exec - New Logo at Ensono
The Senior Sales Executive must have a proven track record selling complex technology services that include, but are not be limited to managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing. He/she will have accountability for the creation of new bookings as well as the growth and retention of existing client revenue. He/she must be highly motivated and have the ability/desire to run their self-functioning sales unit by partnering with Sales Engineering, Delivery and other support teams within the business.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach. He/she must also be able to identify when/if support is needed on a deal-by-deal basis.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As part of the Ensono Sales team, they will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and client executives.
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and drive account growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships with both clients and prospects
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to our products and services
- Partner with EnsonoIT Delivery Director in leading quarterly business reviews with existing clients
- Ability to partner in a cross functional sales and sales support model with Sales Engineering
- Drive contract negotiations for new and existing business in partnership with internal Commercial/Legal Service team
- Support delivery team in ensuring account compliance with contractual items
- Own the documentation and execution of the long term account strategy focusing on growth and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on pricing scenarios
- Responsible for developing and delivery of customer proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Build, cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders, including end-users, project and sales leaders, product teams and senior staff members
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
- A minimum of 10 years of sales and account management
- A minimum of 5 years of selling technology/managed service solutions
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive.
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority.
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is a must.
- Ability to serve in a consultative role as it relates opportunity development
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience.
- Ability to cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members.
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Demonstrated experience at increasing deal close rates, utilizing a structured qualification process with identifying customer compelling events
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors.
- 10 - 15 years experience in sales
- Located in the Chicagoland area
- Existing relationships/contacts that will drive a robust pipeline
Travel to various Ensono locations and client sites will be frequent; estimate 60% of weeks will involve travel, more in first year of role.