Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 8 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Senior Sales Executive must have a proven track record selling "as-a-service" complex technology offerings that include managed services, public cloud, mainframe, security and outsourcing. He/she will have accountability for the creation of new bookings from the acquisition of new clients through consultative engagement process. He/she must be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to run their self-functioning sales unit by partnering with Sales Engineering, Operations, and Marketing within the business.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach, and be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the this fast-moving market.
The candidate also must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As a member of the Ensono Sales team, they will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and channel partners.
Key activities include:
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and relationships to drive account and revenue growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to Ensono and partner products and services
- Drive contract negotiations for new business in partnership with Legal
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on solution, value, and pricing scenarios
- Responsible for developing and delivery of prospective client proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of selling technology/managed service solutions
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as teamwork capabilities
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing client opportunities with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is required
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience, including leveraging existing channel partner relationships to drive new business development
- Ability to bring-to-the-fold, cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Demonstrated experience at increasing deal close rates, utilizing a structured qualification process with identifying customer compelling events
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public and private cloud
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive a robust pipeline
- Opportunity to join a high growth, fast paced, transformational organization, backed by one of the world's largest private equity firms
- Become a part of the larger KKR family, providing professional growth and networking opportunities
- Ensono's Equity Appreciation Program - all our Associates will be given equity ownership in the organization to help fuel our growth!
- Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure Partner of the Year, AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America... helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery
- 2nd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 10 quarters in-a-row
- Opportunity to join a dynamic Sales organization
- Travel to various client sites will be frequent; estimate 25% of weeks will involve travel.