Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated Software Engineer to join the NowPow Engineering team. A good candidate should have a passion for and experience with Web/UI technologies. A strong understanding of the .NET framework, Web/UI technologies, and C# is required. One key responsibility is creating detailed technical designs using best practices and then implementing them with little help. The majority of development is going to be .NET development with C#.
- Develop and help design web-based technology and applications using the .NET Framework.
- Play a key role in the complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding, unit testing and debugging, and documentation.
- Work with the Product Management team to build great software for our customers.
- Work on the full stack of the NowPow product suite and MAPSCorps tools, including front-end UI, back-end web service and data tools, reporting and analytics tools, and build and deployment automation.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our development processes.
- Quickly adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Work in a test-driven development environment.
- Develop time-estimates for work assignments.
- Accurately track and manage project task, activity, and documentation for your assigned work.
- Collaborate with your team to produce technical specifications and architecture documentation.
- Work with other team members effectively and with minimal supervision.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- BS or MS in computer science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience and experience with Web UI Technologies
- Microsoft .NET experience (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET) required.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of superior performance.
- Comfortable absorbing new technologies quickly.
- Passion to build great software.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, and developer toolchains (such as node, npm, Grunt, Gulp or Webpack) a plus.
- Comfortable writing SQL queries. Experience with SQL Server a plus.