Senior Sales Executive
The Sales Vice President is responsible for new business sales of full outsourced benefit administration products and services in the national account market. The Sales Vice President will lead new business acquisition through Aetna national accounts, benefits administration consultant channels and direct prospecting.
The Sales Vice President will be responsible for:
- Delivering bswift revenue growth by selling fully outsourced benefits administration products and services to premier US employers.
- Developing a sales pipeline by direct prospecting and management of Aetna national account and consultant distribution channels.
- Managing the complete sales process RFP to pricing to team preparation to finals meeting to contracting.
- Promoting bswift across all Aetna and CVS Health distribution channels.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 10 plus years of successful benefits administration sales
- Deep knowledge of the full outsourced benefits administration business
- Relationships with top tier brokers and consultants in the benefits administration business
- Understanding of the Aetna national account market and sales structure
- Ability to train, motivate and educate key distribution channels to sell bswift
- Ability to create a vision of bswift as the premier benefits administrator in the business
Additional Job Information
bswift is one of the fastest growing benefits administration businesses in the space today. We possess great leadership talent and an exciting set of products and services. The Sales Vice President will join a team of committed professionals who are widely regarded across Aetna and the industry as the best in the business. We are continually investing in our products and services to maintain in our lead in the market. The Sales Vice President will have the opportunity to create great visibility for himself or herself both within Aetna and CVS Health as well as the entire benefits administration market. Texas is one of our premier markets with tremendous opportunity for growth. The Sales Vice President will have the resources of the largest US based health care employer behind him or her. This is a unique opportunity for the right person.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.