Senior Sales Operations Analyst
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
Our growing Revenue Operations team is currently looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst. Our Revenue Ops team is responsible for enabling ActiveCampaign’s Sales and Success organizations through Sales Strategy, Analytics, and Sales Operations.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead the compensation design and execution of all Sales and Success employees and managers.
- Own the monthly and quarterly target setting processes for Sales/Success, collaborating with leadership and Finance to align on results.
- Own the global sales forecasting and headcount model, analyzing growth and headcount needs in each of the 4 regional AC locations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Success leadership on a regular basis, driving a metric-driven culture in MBRs and QBRs.
- Work cross-functionally with departments such as Marketing, Finance, and IT on ad hoc strategic and operational projects.
- Independently drive a number of strategic, value-add projects on a monthly basis such as developing a lead ranking methodology, analyzing customer health and identifying at risk accounts, and project managing the roll-out of new product releases for Sales/Success.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations role.
- Familiarity with a CRM or Salesforce equivalent.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent communication and business operations acumen.
- Proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Experience in Tableau, Looker, or similar interfaces preferred.
- A strong sense of urgency, accountability, and desire to operate within an SMB first mind set.
- Prior experience within a fast-growth environment.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description