Senior Solution Sales Executive at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of our sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. As Solution Sales for our Employee Experience practice, you will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, craft the messaging and positioning for products, as well as leading Employee Experience sales cycles.
The Solution Sales Specialist (focus on Financials Services) will drive and generate sales revenue, within existing accounts and also with new logos. This will be achieved by working closely with the wider ServiceNow sales eco-system, with the support of a dedicated Solution Consultant, to deliver territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Have a strong understanding and experience in the Financials Services industry
- Develop a sales strategy within the defined territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline creation and management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in HR Service Management
- Provide industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Work closely across sales organization to enable and ensure comprehension of customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes across the enterprise
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including sales plays, customer success stories, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within both the IT and HCM, HR, HR Service Delivery, or Workplace Service Delivery space), managing large and complex deals
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including the C-level and internally across the business
- Executive presence and influencing skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.