ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Senior Solution Sales Specialist will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Customer Service Workflows product suite across enterprise accounts in Wisconsin.
This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Now platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organizations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360 degree improvement in customer service processes. We’re proud to say that ServiceNow Customer Engagement Solution was recently named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
The Senior Solution Sales Specialist will drive and generate sales revenue, within existing accounts and also with new logos. This will be achieved by working closely with the wider ServiceNow sales eco-system, with the support of a dedicated Solution Consultant, to deliver territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll get to do in this role:
- Drive end to end sales initiatives (from pipeline generation to closing) focused on specific use cases in customer service business process solutions
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities with the Enterprise Accounts segment by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in Customer Engagement
- Provide industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Coach & enable account teams with foundational specialty solution area knowledge to effectively identify specialty solution opportunities & help manage the sales cycle
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and a designated Solution Consultant, present our Customer Workflows solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
In order to be successful, candidates will normally have:
- At least 5 years experience or equivalent of solution and service based sales experience within a CSM, Customer Engagement or CX solution provider or related high technology business environment.
- A deep understanding of Customer Service Management, Customer Experience or Customer Engagement related business processes
- Experience of selling into major accounts or large enterprise vertical
- Willingness to go above and beyond to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organisation
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.