Senior Solutions Architect (Remote) at XSELL Technologies
Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to be responsible for identifying the best technical and process solutions to business and technical problems, defining features and requirements, and communicating the architecture and plan to the project stakeholders such as the Product, Engineering, Client, and other teams. This position will report to our Lead Architect.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- Experience in Solution Architecture, with at least 5+ years experience in software development, DevOps or architecture
- Strong problem solving skills across a wide breadth of technologies and solution spaces
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: adept at explaining technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Expert experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders within cross-functional business units
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree autonomy
- Expert knowledge of applying software architecture patterns
- Advanced knowledge of cloud services and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps tools and practices (Circle CI, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails, SpringBoot, nodejs Express, or other large-scale frameworks.
Ways You Will Contribute
- Developing, planning, and implementing creative solutions employing proven concepts and promising cutting-edge technologies
- Collaborating with product managers to identify deliverables requirements inside acceptable time frames.
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Integration with our stakeholder teams to solve for data interoperability between core internal systems
- Ongoing identification of areas where solution architecture will drive real improvements to team processes and efficiency.
- Freedom to be an influential contributor to laying the groundwork on which the company’s growth will be built
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “the best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.