Senior Solutions Strategist, Industrial Hygiene at VelocityEHS
*Open to remote candidates*
VelocityEHS delivers best-in-class solutions and customer experience by combining deep EHS and Operational Risk domain expertise with innovative cloud technology. Utilizing your knowledge of Industrial Hygiene best practices, real-world experience and process optimization skills you will act as a partner to and extension of our Principal Solutions Strategist. In this role you will be an organizational evangelist for Industrial Hygiene, working closely with the Principal Solutions Strategist to enable internal stakeholder organizations and guide prospects and customers on “doing Industrial Hygiene right”.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Support the Principal Solutions Strategist to train, mentor and support internal stakeholder organizations including Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineers, Services and Customer Success
- Participate in and support prioritized customer projects to get optimal results from our solutions by adopting best practices programs, methods and metrics
- Support developing and delivering internal training materials
- Lead presentations and demonstrations in priority opportunities to support our Sales teams and ensure prospects understand our value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Support on analyzing business needs of prospective customers and product fit
- Participate with Product Marketing and Sales to refine our value proposition messaging by target segment
- Support the Principal Solutions Strategist in developing our IH solution strategy and product requirement
- Create and maintain open channels with customers to develop information on industry needs and opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about the impact of an effective Industrial Hygiene program
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in leading Industrial Hygiene programs
- Demonstrated expertise in process improvement and scaling corporate IH programs
- Experience using one or more IH software products
- Team player with excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities with ease
- Effective team player, quick learner and self-motivated
- A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene
- Board-certified in Industrial Hygiene
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- A graduate degree in Industrial Hygiene
- Experience with VelocityEHS products
- Experience implementing one or more Industrial Hygiene software products
- Experience or knowledge of Ergonomics, Safety and other EHSQ domains
- Experience using one or more Ergonomics software products
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]