Senior Specialist, Sales Enablement at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
- Own, assess, optimize, and execute the sales onboarding program with the objective of increasing productivity and decreasing ramp time.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and go-to-market teams to design and deliver sales communication and training programs and projects; manage multiple enablement projects concurrently.
- Understand broader market and industry trends, build out sales enablement programs, and create compelling resources to support the selling process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing in the training, launch and adoption of products with clear positioning of our go-to-market strategy.
- Act as a liaison between sales, customer success, marketing, IT, and support teams to communicate updates and changes that affect customer-facing teams.
- 3+ years of product marketing, sale enablement, or sales trainer experience at a fast-growing SaaS company
- 5+ years of GTM experience in a role such as Sales, Enablement, Solution Consulting, or Product Marketing for a SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills - great presence; excellent writer; effective presenter; comfortable communicating complex concepts to nontechnical users
- Experience onboarding new reps and supporting their ongoing learning and development
- Familiar with project management & enablement tools
- Proven leadership and project management experience balancing multiple partners
- Strong understanding of the different sales roles and enablement needs within a sales org
- Open to building new programs and working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to create something amazing
- Excited by creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed. If you prefer not to work in unstructured environments, this may not be the role for you
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.