Senior Training Solution Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the trusted expert in the full ServiceNow Training catalog and product portfolio; make recommendations on new or expanded offerings based on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design, propose, and execute on enterprise customer training strategies that span customer size and industry.
- Build relationships with ServiceNow services and license sales representatives to support pre-sales opportunities by creating value-based training solutions aligned to the customer’s overall platform strategy.
- Influence, create, and maintain training playbooks and resources, including proposal templates and training plan templates.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to Services Account Executives and other members of the ServiceNow sales team on training approach, scope, and strategy for key customer accounts.
- Conduct formal Training Strategy Assessments for select ServiceNow accounts in collaboration with success squads to help customers leverage their training entitlements.
- Conduct account research to inform training strategies, including using the ServiceNow platform to run reports on training and financial data.
- Provide thought leadership around enterprise training best practices, including creating community blogs, internal knowledge articles, and interviewing subject matter experts.
- Curate resources and information for external and internal stakeholders by distilling complex training topics down to digestible concepts, and then clearly documenting them.
- Be a training evangelist – present on training topics and the training strategy to other ServiceNow teams to drive awareness of the value of training in customer accounts.
- Define and test requirements for training sales tools used and drive continuous improvement of internal processes.
- Travel up to 20% (worldwide) per year.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Knowledge and hands on experience selling and implementing ServiceNow training solutions or similar preferred.
- Current Certified System Administrator (CSA) preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Change Management or training at an Enterprise level preferred.
- 3-5+ years of deep experience effectively developing learning strategies for Enterprise-level organizations.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, with demonstrated ability to create customer-facing proposals.
- A proven ability to consolidate and interpret technical information and translate it in a meaningful way for key stakeholders.
- Experience incorporating analysis and reporting into programs.
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills at an Enterprise level.
- A focus on succeeding as a team and a customer-first mindset.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.