Service Provider Account Executive (SPAE) - NTT at ServiceNow (Chicago, IL or Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Enterprise Account Executive builds and leads relationships within Enterprise clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for assigned clients.
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO) across all product sales
- Oversee client relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy while leading across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help enable their existing and future IT roadmap
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of sales experience within software OR solutions sales organization
- Successful experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients as well as internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business, build relationships, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy C-Level relationships
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Experience fostering a customer success focus in a “win as a team” environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.