ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage the complete lifecycle of production/sub-production environments including necessary configurations and integrations, application admin activities (operational, migrations, and upgrades)
- Analyze incidents to identify application and system problems and possible solutions in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in the troubleshooting of performance, integration, and user management issues by digging into application and system logs
- Assists in the maintenance and administration of user-profiles including groups and role management
- Develops procedures and scripts for monitoring and automation of manual processes
- Engage with product engineering and support teams to troubleshoot issues and any planned activities
- Follow ITSM processes for Incident, Request and Change management process
- Maintain system documentation for configuration and troubleshooting of known issues
- Work closely with other admins and teams including US teams, to support the delivery of related tasks successfully
- Come-up with best practices for Admin operations and enhancements based on lessons learned
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings to understand deliverables and timelines for admin activities
- Co-ordinates and executes Go-Live activities
- Follows SOX controls and helps collect data for periodic review
- Support requirement during off-hours and weekend support, when required
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years as specifically on ServiceNow Application Development. ServiceNow Administration experience including an understanding of the platform including Client Scripts, UI Policies/Actions /Pages/Scripts/Macros/events/schedule jobs, etc
- Proficient in using LINUX commands, Splunk, and other tools for debugging purposes.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, etc)
- Experience using and following SDLC methodologies with a focus on Agile/Scrum
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Confident and able to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Good understanding of ITIL v3 processes
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification & ServiceNow Administration certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Minimum Three years on a Green card OR US Citizen will be required for this role
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.