SMB Account Executive
Excited about joining Sprout Social’s SMB sales team, but don’t see a job opening that matches what you’re looking for? Apply here to let us know you’re interested in future job opportunities as a SMB Account Executive.
Please note that applicants to this posting will only be contacted by a recruiter if we identify a position where there is a potential fit. Although not required, submitting a cover letter is a great way to tell us more about yourself and the opportunity you’re interested in. As a SMB Account Executive, your role will be focused on generating new business within our small to mid-size business segment. Joining the SMB sales team is an opportunity to strengthen your career in sales. Contributing at a high level as a SMB Account Executive will open opportunities to propel your career through our growing Sales organization.
Our Sales team works with over 25,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, Grubhub, Subaru and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members