SMB, Sales Consultant, Uber for Business at Uber
About the Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world. Uber for Business (U4B) is the B2B arm of Uber with a mission to provide businesses of all shapes and sizes a first-in-class experience.
We are currently looking for motivated sales professionals to join the newly created SMB team in the U4B organization, based in Chicago. This role will have a core focus on outbound interactions with both current customers as well as net new prospects for our business.
What You'll Do
- Prospect and build a pipeline to create partnerships with both current U4B customers as well as net new prospects for our business
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of strong working relationships with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Communicate the value of U4B products (Travel, Eats, Delivery) to prospects with a consultative approach
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals while also keeping a keen eye on profitability for our business
- Partner cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure a successful onboarding, launch, and long-term success of our clients programs
What You'll Need
- Proven achievement in a performance-based sales role with an emphasis on consultative sales approach and customer follow up
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients across multiple touch points, i.e. Email, Slack, Direct Phone Call
- Have an ability to deal with ambiguity and the ability to think outside the box to drive a comprehensive solution
- Experience multi-tasking work with attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and/or a Professional Sales Certificate
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.