SMB Sales Director
The Small/Medium Business Sales Director role is responsible for driving growth within specified verticals, including consumer package goods, retail, and durable goods. This involves an analysis of the buying centers in each organization, including the identification of key decision makers and influencers. Our most successful SMB Sales Directors develop account strategies for the growth of the assigned territory by prioritizing and profiling each assigned organization.
The Small/Medium Business Sales Director role is a vital role to the company's overall growth strategy. This position will function as part of an Inside Sales team and work on opportunities from prospect to close. Each SMB Sales Director will have a quota where the expectations is to meet or exceed the goal. This will be done through effective account strategies for growth, as well as collaboration with teammates, managers and colleagues.
Through the assessment of opportunity in a territory, the SMB Sales Director should develop insight into and communicate our value proposition to all prospects. The SMB Sales Director will leverage existing resources, develop new materials and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in existing sales strategy.
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold-calling techniques.
- Prospect and build new business in assigned territory.
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence.
- Uncover and develop client business needs based on Numerator's unique Point of View and set of comprehensive capabilities.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of Numerator's solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities.
- Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, our account team, and sour solution experts.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in new business sales or individual contributor role
- Proven record of strong sales results where the individual has met and/or exceeded annual goals and has been a valued contributor
- Proven record of prospecting new clients or prospecting within existing clients at senior levels of organizations
- Experience selling in market research, advertising, marketing, data services
- Cold-calling experience
- Strong knowledge of sales process, including pipeline and priority organization
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Teamwork oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.