Software Sales Enablement
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola’s Software Enterprise organization is a fast-paced organization at the front line of driving growth throughout Motorola Solutions. Our team is chartered to define and drive the implementation of our growth strategies across our Software Enterprise portfolio. We collaborate closely across all functions in the company, including sales, CTO, corporate strategy, ventures, and organizational development.
In this role, you’ll build upon your experiences to help define and drive the transformation and scaling of our Software Enterprise. You will help shape and implement the sales enablement function for suites of products across the software portfolio. You will deliver and execute training programs, tools, and resources that make our sales teams’ day-to-day more efficient and effective. This role will have high visibility to Motorola’s senior leadership and give opportunities to collaborate across the entire business. The level of exposure and meaningfulness of the work will provide an excellent opportunity for future advancement within the corporation.
- Help build the Sales Enablement function in the Software Enterprise by partnering with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing to identify key initiatives, reports, functionality, and system tasks to successfully sell new products and features
- Instrumental in defining and executing a two-way communications strategy and process that aligns sales communications with sales leadership, marketing, product, and other internal organizations
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to create and maintain sales collateral and ensure consistency and accuracy of internal sales material across all product portfolios
- Act as the primary facilitator for all sales training with a focus on creating and regularly refreshing content based on new products and features, product value, competitive positioning, and internal order processes
- Determine specialized training, sales material, and process improvement needs by observing selling events, reviewing sales analysis/reporting, and gathering feedback from sales management
- Provide the sales team with regular product management updates on future product roadmap items and changes to existing items
- Provide product management teams with regular sales feedback on customer needs, value perceptions, and price sensitivity for current and future roadmap items
- Drive continuous innovation for sales enablement programs and tools with a focus on improving efficiencies and simplifying the buying and selling experience
- Responsible for administrating and managing the sales enablement and business transformation tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field - Business Management/Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc., preferred
- 5 years of experience in a sales, business operations, or marketing role
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales processes, methodologies and/or playbook initiatives
- Preferred SaaS and business transformation experience
- Ability to manage several work streams and switch between different initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, managers and subject matter experts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project leads and managers
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field - Business Management/Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc., preferred
5 years of experience in a sales, business operations, or marketing role
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.