Software Sales Executive, Professional Growth Specialist
Key Responsibilities and Competencies
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota by developing and driving solution selling strategy
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling (apps per transaction), building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- You’re so good at collaboration, it might be your middle name - both internal and external collaboration is the key to success
- Continuous improvement mindset - maintaining status quo is a “no go” for you. You strive to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 4 years outside sales experience in a service environment, preferably in the education or software industry. Existing relationships with in the K-12 environment is preferred. In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Visit www.frontlineeducation.com or contact our recruiting team at 484-328-4442.
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence