Solution Architect, Decision Support at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Solution Architects on our Decision Support consulting team identify and escalate delivery inefficiencies (e.g. defects and work‐arounds in the product). You will work with Product Management as SME in defining requirements, user stories, and validating improvements. You build expertise among team members in efficient implementations and best practice product configurations. This role is meant to be an escalation point for technical issues encountered by team members when implementing and optimizing the Decision Support tool.
- Consistently demonstrates a deep understanding of StrataJazz architecture, procedures, workflow and SQL code for all modules within the Decision Support consulting practice
- Partners with team members to review and approve plans for implementation/ optimization projects
- Primary technical resource for supporting team members in building their understanding of how the Decision Support tools should be implemented and how issues & complex requirements should be addressed
- Responsible for minimizing unbillable time spent on defects, issues, complex configurations, and rework resulting from incorrect configurations
- Serves as trusted technical advisor to team members and to highly complex projects or prospective clients
- Identifies common/recurring technical issues with Technical Consulting and works with Product Management/Development to resolve
- Evaluates & approves all work‐arounds & requests for changes to live databases
- Identifies product enhancements, new functionality, and new features that meet client needs or improve the efficiency of implementation/optimization
- Serve as liaison between Client Services and Product Management to define product improvements and potential system features based on client feedback and project team insight
- Communicates Product Roadmap on a consistent basis for each release to Decision Support consulting team and leads release trainings on new system functionality
- Identifies affected clients when defects/issues present themselves, tracks resolution of defect/issue, and communicates to team and/or clients when defect/issue has been addressed
- Scope opportunities for sales and conduct requirements sessions for all modules within the Decision Support consulting practice
- Translate client requirements into standard best practice configurations that meet client needs, minimize technical debt, and maintain the integrity of the platform
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 3+ years prior work experience within software implementation preferably in healthcare or finance
- Ability to translate complex issues into action in order to advance the product
- Ability to coach and train team members on a variety of technical subjects and escalations
- Demonstrated strong team leadership through listening and communicating to clients and cross‐functional teams alike
- Strong influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to work seamlessly across all teams
- Ability to develop comprehensive proficiency for all modules within a StrataJazz solution with a basic understanding of all StrataJazz solutions and the upstream/downstream relationships between them
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to establish value within internal networks
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to simplify complex technical subject matter to drive understanding with all audiences
- Proficient at presenting/delivering presentations to large audiences
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Conflict resolution and consensus building abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.