Solution Provider Channel Director at DocuSign
Solution Provider Channel Director
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Director, you’ll will manage a portfolio of Solution Provider Channel Reseller and Distributor partners as a member of the North America Channel team to drive significant revenue for region. This role manages partners both in Canada as well as United States. You will set and drive the strategy for your partners, be responsible for managing your partner relationships, recruiting new partners, leading agreement negotiations, launching new partnerships, executing GTM activities with your partners, generating pipeline and forecasting revenue, and helping your partner reps resell DocuSign to generate revenue. You have significant experience working with Solution Provider Channel Resellers and Distributors, understand channel dynamics, and will leverage previous experiences to accelerate your partnerships and grow the region. You are team player and tide rises all ships mentality and will help and support other team members succeed. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join a growing channel program and make a significant impact in the region.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director, Global Business Development and Channels.
- Own and drive relationships with a portfolio of Solution Provider Reseller and Distributor partners in Canada and United States to generate significant resell revenue in region through new customer acquisition and existing customers upsell.
- Set strategy with partners and build programs to execute. Develop GTM plans with partners to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Execute GTM activities and lead cross functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events.
- Generate resold revenue and ensure partner sales teams are successfully connected with DocuSign sales reps to close deals. Manage pipeline generation and revenue forecast reporting.
- Identify and recruit new partners. Negotiate partnership agreements. Create launch plans and make partners successful.
- Leverage existing relationships at partners to influence decision makers, increase mindshare, and accelerate engagement from partners.
- Assist partners with product positioning, configuration, and sales strategy.
- Forge strong DocuSign-internal relationships with key managers and support organizations in a dynamic and growing environment to ensure the right people and connected at the right time.
- A BA/BS degree
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a SaaS company in Sales or Business Development role. At least 5 years in a Channel role.
- 50% or more travel as needed. Ability to travel to Canada.
- Execution focused but able to think strategically.
- Be able to set strategy for partners, build a successful partner GTM plan and execute against plan to overachieve targets.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and can present to senior leadership.
- Self-starter with great time management skills.
- Hard working and willing to put in the extra effort to get it done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Personable and can maintain exec level relationships.
- Team player who can collaborate across the org with various departments.
- Track record of exceeding quota targets.
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership.
- Experience working with Ingram Micro, SoftwareOne, SHI, Insight, Ricoh, CDW, Dell, Connections, or Softchoice.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.