Solution Sales Executive-Workplace Service Delivery at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Sales Executive is responsible for communicating ServiceNow’s Workplace Servicey Delivery value proposition to prospects, in partnership with Account Executives and Solution Consultants, while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Partner with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to present our solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Provide comprehensive product and industry insight, internally and externally
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers by targeting your messaging to each customer’s unique needs
- Support regional partner channels to drive effective customer experiences
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to peers in the field in order to streamline and standardize [product line] solution and value proposition presentations
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of sales experience in Workplace Service Delivery
- A deep understanding of the Workplace Service Delivery market and related business processes.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and verbal channels.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with CxO customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow’s internal and external eco-system.
- A collaborative mentality, working well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required: 30-50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.