We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like, Avery Dennison, Cox Automotive, Iron Mountain and many others in Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific. We are experiencing rapid global growth, so it’s a great time to join Pricefx.
Find out more: www.pricefx.com
Solution Strategy is a critical part of the Pricefx global revenue team. We are pricing industry veterans who apply our deep industry experience, as subject matter experts, to Pricefx customer-centric software solutions. We are relentless in our search for value on behalf of our prospective customers, and we are experts in providing a vision for the future. The Solution Strategy team collaborates with the Sales Account Executive from start to finish. From discovery, benefits mapping, solution configuration, and value communication - the Solution Strategy team is the go-to resource for all technical sales needs. This is a dynamic environment where expertise in pricing, sales, solution design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive commercial success. And while we do this all, we don’t forget about having fun and enjoy time together.
If you have pricing domain expertise, C-level executive level presence and presentation skills, business acumen, configuration, and demo skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. Our team success is measured by commercial growth, which is directly supported by our subject matter expertise in pricing and solution application of Pricefx software. This role is full of exciting challenges and opportunities because we expect you to take a leading role in creating a compelling and cutting-edge pricing solutions vision for our prospective customers. Yes, there are things we expect you will follow up, but to be clear we are looking for someone who will enrich our team with knowledge and fresh ideas – which we are happy to take (if they are good ;-) )Your responsibilities
- Work with leading enterprise and mid-market companies to understand their business and pricing challenges and craft a compelling solution vision and value case.
- Demonstrate complex workflows and use cases in Pricefx SaaS pricing software supported by a dedicated team of product experts.
- Differentiate our offer as it relates to our customers and competitors.
- Create industry-specific content that is directed at our buyer personas and speaks to their specific pains and gains.
- Contribute to marketing programs as a thought leader. This can include blogging, social media posts, product and industry materials, and possible speaking engagements.
What should you have to succeed?
- You are now or have been a successful pricing manager/director in a B2B enterprise.
- You have hands-on pricing domain expertise, especially in Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution, MRO, High Tech, Aftermarket parts, Food & Beverage, CPG, Process – Chemicals, or other core B2B industries.
- You have excellent presentation skills and executive presence (e.g. you can have a P&L level discussion with a CXO)
- You have used B2B pricing software in your day to day work or have sold B2B pricing software
- You have experience in giving high impact software demos or have worked in consulting, sales, or other similar roles in a core B2B industry.
- Pricing management expertise
- Business Analysis/Data Analytics
- Executive presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Spanish language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to present in front of large groups, conduct webinars, and create compelling blog content
Location and Travel
- Ideal location: United States
- Remote Work
- Willing to travel to visit clients
Other job specifics…
- Full-time position.
- Compensation is based on the level of experience, with salary, individual and company performance-based bonus.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates