Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as Solutions Architect to work alongside sales, support, engagement managers, and customer success to help provide clients with a seamless implementation experience. You will effectively manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be working alongside an established team of other solution architects, with various backgrounds in logistics and technology.
What you’re most excited for:
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all implementations, including, but not limited to:
- Leading kick-off calls - remote (sometimes on site) sessions providing overview of project44 and outline of the implementation project.
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs.
- Providing input on test plans – work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of testing scenarios.
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user.
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc. Weekly status to be logged within Salesforce reporting.
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team.
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44.
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Technical project management
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Depending on size of customer and project, travel to customer site in order to kick off project, lead design and testing sessions.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.