XSELL is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant to serve as a technical subject matter expert and provide potential clients with product and solution recommendations. This role will participate in the acquisition and retention of clients by designing innovative solutions and communicating the power and ease-of-use of the XSELL platform. This role will partner with sales to drive revenue by helping to qualify sales opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will manage compelling solution based value propositions, demonstrations, RFI/RFPs, technical validation activities, and implementation strategies that address the prospect’s critical needs and business requirements.
Ways You Will Contribute
- Lead efforts involving solution design, architecture, integration, and deployment
- Partner with the sales team in the qualification and understanding of customer needs and pre-demo requirements analysis. Conducting highly effective product demonstrations to both prospects and existing customers for new and value-added solutions
- Demonstrations of XSELL products to Lead customer discovery workshops, including scoping and delivering proof of value engagements with prospects
- Identify and recommend product and system enhancements
- Partners with XSELL Customer Success team to design and drive solution deployment
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of XSELL related issues and risks and how these impact our clients, including security, regulations, business needs, etc.
- Responding to request for information (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents and request for quote (RFQ)
- Lead efforts on documentation and solution collateral for client meetings creating consultative approach and become the trusted advisor throughout the sales process
- Acts as the XSELL subject matter expert at executive briefings, industry events, conferences, etc. Conducting webinars and assisting in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.).
What You Will Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Ability to manage proof of value or pilot phases during the selection process. Pre-sales and post sales activity to ensure proof of value meets and exceeds client expectations
- Experience designing and building implementing client facing solutions involving enterprise software
- Solution and/or process experience within IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, Agile including Infrastructure Discovery/Mapping, Customer Service Management, or any other related technologies
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center environments
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise SaaS based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively articulate technical and business concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in Design and Implementation of IT Service Management platforms
- 3+ years on RPA or Major SaaS platform
- Strong experience in CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Powerpoint and Excel experience required
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.