At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Solutions Consultant plays an integral role in Paylocity's sales structure, and we believe our top-notch team of HCM technical solutions experts is the best in the industry! At Paylocity, the Solutions Consultant the primary technical and product resource for the field sales force. The Solutions Consultant will be a resource during the technology and product evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our line of software products. The Solutions Consultant must become very familiar with Paylocity internal processes and be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both internal and external users.
This role is mostly remote and will have the work/life balance of working from a home office, well-supported by your team!
- Responsible for development and delivery of on-line product demonstrations for payroll, HR, time and labor and benefits products targeted at customer functionality
- Respond to district sales managers prospect specific product-related questions
- Communicate clear and detailed solutions to prospect regarding the Paylocity products, processes and timelines to assure Paylocity is positioned for success post-sale
- Identify and document prospects custom needs and coordinate with internal teams (e.g. custom programming) to develop alternative solutions that can be presented to a prospect during the sales process
- Responsible for increasing the product knowledge level in the field sales force through ongoing education, knowledge sharing and product training sessions
- Facilitate feedback to different departments regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, product features & functions, and marketing/sales programs
- Recommend creative selling and product positioning techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role as a solutions consultant or sales engineer within the HCM industry highly preferred
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in dealing with a field-based sales force.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Experience and familiarity of Paylocity or related industry products a plus
- Prior experience in sales and/or solutions sales a plus
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.