Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As a pre-sales Solutions Consultant, you will be an integral part of the global sales team, you will work closely with Account Executives to understand a prospect’s supply chain execution processes and systems and provide stated improvement recommendations and outcomes leveraging the FourKites Predictive Visibility suite. You will be the solution advisor and provide thought leadership by using your deep industry knowledge to provide strategic insights to our customers, while demonstrating value and showing them why FourKites is the best solution partner for their supply chain execution needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
You love identifying complex supply chain problems and uncovering the associated negative cost impacts and then designing a provoking business case and journey model for customers. Validating the business cases using FourKites solutions thru compelling demonstrations and presentations. You'll be responsible for understanding and providing customers the quantifiable FourKites value and ROI impact.
- Collaborate with FourKites Account Executives in identifying, qualifying/evaluating opportunities and jointly navigating complex sales environments
- Act as consultants to the prospect and align the FourKites solution to the specific supply chain needs with the objective of helping the prospect achieve desired value
- Interface with a variety of people at the prospect, including C-level executives, to build and deliver compelling presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and visibility journey maps
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions, considering the business and technical challenges of the prospect
- Ensure consistency in process and clearly document the outputs of discovery and scoping, and foster a smooth transition to the implementation team
- Act as scouts for the company and help product marketing and product management with defining future product requirements
- Gain trust of internal stakeholders (Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Implementation, Support) by being “One Team” driven as an effective collaborator, supporter, influencer and lead
About the team:
Our Sales team and the cross-functional team, leads with integrity first and believes in transparency in all engagements (internal and external). They are fueled by our proven successes with our global customer base, by leveraging the innovative FourKites solutions portfolio and making a difference in today's complex supply chain challenges. Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
You have an executive presence with commanding communication skills to effectively identify solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI, and deliver impactful presentations and demonstrations. You have experience developing compelling business cases and solution proposals that are unique to a customer's needs. You will also work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure the successful FourKites customer experience.
- 10+ years supply chain/logistics experience
- 7+ years with enterprise SaaS companies, preferably in a presales capacity
- Knowledge of logistics, transportation, sourcing, supply and demand optimizations
- Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and deliver a compelling business case in a timely and coherent manner
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing customer requirements and rapid product innovation
- Deep domain knowledge with Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), ERP or Yard Management Systems (YMS) applications a plus
- Global sales experience is a plus
- Travel required, approximately 40%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to high-level stakeholders
- Experienced value based software demonstration skills
- Team player with cross functional project leadership skills
- Reside in the continental 48 states
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.