PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
In this role, you are a key member of the sales team. You have a deep technical knowledge of the PowerReviews platform and can help communicate this during the sales process to potential clients. You will help create and lead compelling business case discussions and product demos for large potential accounts, ensuring their business and technical teams feel confident in the PowerReviews platform. Confidence in technical ability and presentation skills are a must.
1) Support the sales process as the technical and product expert to help win new business
- Work with the sales executive to understand key client objectives and requirements, and help qualify prospects from a technical platform and resource perspective
- Work with the sales executive to understand and present a business case to clients, answer product questions and/or present (onsite or offsite) demos to C-level executives and technology teams
- Customize demonstrations to address specific customer objectives and requirements
- Help respond to inbound RFPs / RFIs
- Develop and maintain a deep technical expertise in PowerReviews technology and products through formal and informal trainings
- Present onsite and offsite technical integration presentations as well as product presentations to C-level executives, marketing teams and/or developers during the sales process
- Work cross-departmentally to help engage technical and product teams around specific solution requirements
- Create sales enablement documentation as needed, including custom implementation overviews, technical overviews
2) Serve as a the technical liaison during the handoff from sales to implementation
- Identify and document client conversations and any unique needs via Salesforce client interactions
- Complete full discovery/scoping documentation to outline scope of partnership, product usage, and technical implementation requirements
- Bring integration team up to speed on client project scope to ensure a smooth handoff
3) Capture market intelligence to support the product team’s future development roadmap
- Help identify key client needs that PowerReviews is not yet serving
- Track and document findings in a shareable format for the product team
4) Participate in product and sales training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective.
- Actively train the sales team on common customer technical knowledge questions and product positioning to enhance their sales abilities
Preferred Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in client-facing position
- Strong client and internal communication skills
- Proactive learner & self-starter
- Proven ability to understand and explain complex technology solutions
- Experience working with executive level contacts at Fortune 500 organizations
- Clear understanding of enterprise software sales process
- Strong grasp of the latest trends in digital marketing and web technologies
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with a sales team in a technical support role
- BA / BS preferred