About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our growing Solutions Consulting team! Your role will be instrumental in accelerating growth and helping the Sales organization close new business renewal, and expansion opportunities. As a Solutions Consultant at G2, you will work closely with the Sales team to build presales data integration solution plans, and deliver quantitative evaluations of G2’s Buyer Intent Data for prospects and customers.
In this role you will:
- Aggregate and synthesize Buyer Intent and Review data for different software vendors and categories across G2.com.
- Explain how G2’s data can integrate with different Sales & Marketing platforms, requirements for integration, and customization capabilities within those platforms to most effectively leverage the data.
- Explain data concepts, and how to use data in B2B marketing and sales strategies, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Research new Sales and Marketing platforms to identify custom integration capabilities using G2’s API or other third party integration tools.
- Develop solutions to challenges that customers face while implementing G2 solutions into their automation workflows.
- Maintain an understanding of G2 integrations with other marketing and sales platforms.
- Document processes, trends, and patterns to identify areas for either team or product improvement.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering, Technology Consulting, Sales or Marketing Operations, Technical Implementation, or related fields. B2B SaaS company experience is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years in a customer/client-facing role
- Data modeling/analysis/visualization experience in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Strong pattern recognition and ability to identify problems with focus on creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in handling large data sets and working in relational databases.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across international teams to deliver impact.
What can help your application stand out:
- Coding skills SQL
- Ability to explain RESTful APIs, Resthooks, Webhooks, and core data integration concepts.
- Experience working with B2B Sales platforms, Marketing Automation tools, and/or ABM orchestration tools, such as: Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Hubspot, Demandbase/Engagio, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Admin experience in Salesforce CRM
- Experience working with Buyer Intent Data
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments