As a Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers
- Participate in new hire training and onboarding, to ensure new hires have adequate knowledge of the product and support on their demos as they go through their ramp period
- Partner with Customer Success team to successfully implement and integrate BigTime Software into customers business processes
- Work cross-functionally with other teams internally on content creation, presentations, and other projects as needed
- Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs, with an emphasis on value creation
- Assist in the configuration and customization within the platform
- Contribute to thought leadership - webinars, marketing content (white papers)
In order to Qualify, you should have:
- 2+ years as a Sales/Solutions Consultant within a SaaS environment
- 3+ years in a B2B Sales experience, preferably in a SaaS or tech environment
- Experience with finance and or project management environment/product is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or another similar CRM, as well as experience with QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, or other similar Finance/Accounting softwares.
- Proficient in conducting engaging and tailored software demonstrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including, active listening with the ability to listen with intent and customize approach within the sales process
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Friday Lunch Credit via DoorDash (including a DashPass with access to Free Unlimited Delivery)
- Flexible Work Environment - Opportunity to work remotely
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location - Hybrid In-Office Model (2-3 days in office)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.