We are searching for an Insurance Software Solution Consultant to work alongside our sales team.
What does a solutions consultant do?
You will be involved at multiple points of the sales cycle and be relied upon to demonstrate how our solutions will add value to an insurance carrier’s business, both from a technical and business perspective. Utilizing your industry experience, you will partner with the sales team in order to discover and document strategic and functional goals of a prospect/customer, prove alignment with company products, and exhibit how such changes will lower costs, or increase production. You must live in the Chicago area.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- 10+ years of experience in insurance commercial underwriting environment in a service, support or management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, insurance or related field preferred
- Strong presentation skills both in person and via virtual platforms/formats
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills; strong passion for driving business through a consultative method
- Organized and analytical
- In-depth technical and business value knowledge of Commercial underwriting
- Available for 70-75% travel
- Chicago location